Thursday, May 30, 2013

Amurica!!!!

Hello again, fellow readers! I say fellow as if I'm actually 1) know you,2) like you (though you must be pretty cool if you are reading this) and 3) most importantly, reading this myself. But before I offend anyone, let me tell you what I just saw. Driving down to Florida, we had to stop and drop our dog off at my aunt's house. As soon as we got off of the interstate there was a sign that said advertising on the side of the road was prohibited. And of course, right under that very sign was an advertisement for a yard sale. I wish I had a picture (but that would have been quite hazardous while I was driving) but don't you just love America.

Oh, and by the way... You can scream now! Captain America, my favorite Avenger, is coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment